Change Permalinks in WordPress Website
Permalinks also called Permanent links are an important part of your website. These URLs are used by visitors and search engines to index your website. For example, the permalink of this blog post is
https://www.basezap.com/change-permalinks-in-wordpress-website. In this guide, we are going to show the method to change the permalinks in WordPress of the example domain – yourdomian.com.
Requirements to change Permalinks in WordPress :
- WordPress installed on the domain
- WordPress Admin access
- Login into the WordPress admin of your website.
- Head to the Settings section of the website.
- Select Permalinks in the settings section.
- Here you can see WordPress provides us with various options to choose from.
- You can choose the Permalink of your choice from this menu or create your own Permalink from the Custome Structure option.
- Press the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully changed the Permalinks of your WordPress website.
Facing errors on your WordPress website? Enable debugging and error logs by following our guide here.