How to add DNS records in Directadmin Hosting
Not sure how to edit/add/delete DNS records in DirectAdmin? Then you are are in the right place where we will guide to add DNS records in DirectAdmin hosting. This guide will be a brief one because playing with DNS records is quite easy and doesn’t require much time.
- Access to the DirectAdmin account.
- Domain should be using Server’s Nameservers. Domains using Cloudflare or any other DNS Management services should change DNS in their panel directly as DirectAdmin DNS is not active for the domain.
- Log in to DirectAdmin using your credentials
- Select the domain from the top drop-down menu for which you want to change DNS records.
- Search for DNS Management in Search Bar.
- DNS management record will show all the current records for the domain.
- Use the Add Record button to create A/CNAME/MX/TXT, etc records for the domain. Existing records can also be edited and removed as per requirement.
- If you want to modify current MX records then you can use option Modify MX Records from the top right. It will show current MX records along with add new records options.
- If you are adding MX records for 3rd Party Mail servers like GSuite, ZOHO, Office 365 then kindly untick Use this server to handle my e-mails. If not, change the MX records and uncheck this option.
With these simple steps, we have finished our guide for adding/removing/editing DNS records.
If you need assistance in adding DNS records in cPanel and Cloudflare you can find the following guides useful
Feel free to reach us out if you need kind of assistance with DirectAdmin, or any technical queries. Shoot us an email at email@example.com, and our professional experts will get in touch with you.