02 Aug 2019
How to add Contacts in WHMCS Profile
Want to add your developer’s contact details so that they can check your support tickets and get in touch with our Customer Support? Yes, you can do it from your WHMCS My Client Area itself.
- Log in to Client Area at https://my.basezap.com
- Click on the drop-down menu with your name and find “Contacts/Sub-Accounts” Option.
- New Window will open where you can fill the new contact’s/sub-accounts.
- If you want to allow client area access to the sub contact then you can select the option “Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access” where you will find the following options that can be the selected as per your choice and enter the password.
- After filling the details and selecting the desired options you can click on Save Changes Button which will create the contact under your WHMCS Profile.